i am sad



i am sad
  • Who am I? I'm just a regular who do not have anything. But I have a desire to share the fun and excitement for all good men my partner, family, relatives, friends, and people who never knew me at all.
  • When am I born? I was born on 5 December 1989 and in a small family or mediocre.
  • Where I was born? I was born in Yogyakarta, even now I am still in Yogyakarta. Because for me Yogyakarta is the most beautiful place for my days.
  • What is my favorite food? Actually, any food I would like but there's one of my favorite food is beef fried rice.
  • Why do I make this blog? I made this blog because I was not able to provide anything for the people I care about. But with this blog I try to share the pleasure and joy to those who I love and who care about me. In fact, I also wanted to share to everyone who has ever felt love. And also for those who are not proud when victorious, and not languish at the bottom.
 
Copyright 2009 people poster
Design by BloggerThemes
Site Meter